These videos by Bhikkhu Bodhi include a short introductory course to Buddhism.
The course took place in the summer of 2018 at Woo Ju Memorial Library, sponsored by The Buddhist Association of the United States and shared by Chuang Yen Monastery.
It is a course for which included reading material. This material is linked to per chapter below easch video.
Chapter 1: ‘Buddhism as a Way of Life, a Way of Understanding, a Way to Liberation; Who was the Buddha? The Buddhist Approach to Knowledge’
- Fundamentals of Buddhism by Peter D. Santina (Buddhism a Modern Perspective; chapter I & II)
- What the Buddha Taught by Walpola Rahula (chapter I)
Chapter 2: ‘The Four Noble Truths (General Treatment)’
Chapter 3: ‘Core Doctrines of Buddhism: The Three marks of Existence, Karma and Rebirth, Dependent Origination’
Chapter 4: ‘The Noble Eightfold Path (Part 1)’
- The Noble Eightfold Path door Bhikkhu Bodhi (chapter I, II, III)
Chapter 5: ‘The Noble Eightfold Path (Part 2)’
- The Noble Eightfold Path door Bhikkhu Bodhi (chapter IV tot VIII)
Chapter 6: ‘Buddhism and the World Today’
- What the Buddha Taught (chapter VIII)